8.16.2010

We spent the day in New York, our first visit together

8.16.2010
 Train ride from Philadelphia to Penn Station
Reflective

Windy day, my skirt kept flying giving everyone a 'peep show' so i ended up changing my clothes
Central park with Ted (I still get butterflies)

We walked around Union Square


7 comments :

Unknown said...

Sweet! :)

Amber Schmidt said...

I'm so jealous! I'm from Philadelphia and recently made the trip to Philly and then New York! Memories!

You two look adorable-- you can tell how much you're in love. <3

Cali of PassionBird said...

These are so fun! And that peep show comment made me laugh!

paislea said...

awe! i want to go to NY. you are so gorgeous. and these pictures are lovely!

♥ allisterbee.blogspot.com

Chelsea Talks Smack said...

Aw, these are precious!

paislea said...

thanks for the love!

♥ allisterbee.blogspot.com

Cassie said...

What kind of camera do you have? I love the photos.

Southern Grade + BLOG DESIGN BY Labinastudio